The 48-Hour Patant Application Program is expensive and should only be used when you must have a patent application filed in 48 hours. If you have more time, please use our 72-hour or flexible timing forms in the "Contact" drop-down list above.
1. Prior to becoming a client of 24HourIP, PLLC, an attorney of the firm must review the facts of your immediate circumstance and perform a conflict check.
2. No legal advice, counsel, or service is provided by 24HourIP, PLLC until an attorney-client relationship is formed.
3. As a prospective client, you may share limited confidential information with an attorney of 24HourIP, PLLC so that a conflict check may be performed. Sharing this limited confidential information does not form an attorney-client relationship, and this information will remain confidential even if no attorney-client relationship is formed.
4. As per 24HourIP, PLLC policy, an attorney-client relationship is only formed when an engagement agreement is signed by both the client and a principal of 24HourIP, PLLC.
5. Under its 48-Hour Patent Application program, the firm will endeavor to understand the inventive subject matter and prepare a complete, full-featured, USPTO-ready patent application package including drawing(s), a specification, an abstract, and at least one set of patent claims in less than 48 hours.
6. Under its 48-Hour Patent Application program, the firm will further endeavor to prepare Power of Attorney, an Application Data Sheet (ADS), Declaration documents, and other administrative papers in less than 48 hours.
7. Under its 48-Hour Patent Application program, the client shall make each and every inventor available and shall solicit his/her/their utmost cooperation during the 48 hour period.
DISCLAIMER: Drafting a patent application requires intense concentration, skill, technical expertise, legal expertise, energy, and stamina. Under normal circumstances, a skilled patent attorney will often spend 20-100 hours over a period of 30 to 90 days to prepare a patent application. After an initial disclosure, the skilled patent attorney will contemplate the invention, prepare background information, interact with the inventor(s), and prepare multiple versions of claims, drawings, and specification text. Re-work and revision is a given, and two or more drafts of the application are often passed back-and-forth between the inventors and the attorney. Under its 48-Hour Patent Application program, this timeline is compressed and accelerated. 24HourIP, PLLC and the client both recognize and acknowledge that in some cases, preparation and filing of the patent application in the available time is simply not possible, and in such cases, 24HourIP, PLLC will endeavor to convey this fact to the client at the earliest possible time.